A non-gated community, the Eastbluff neighborhood consists primarily of single-family homes with some apartments, condominiums, and townhomes.
Students in Eastbluff are zoned to enroll in public schools within the top-rated Newport-Mesa Unified School District.
- Elementary: Eastbluff Elementary School, Andersen Elementary School
- Middle: Corona del Mar Middle School
- High: Corona del Mar High School
A variety of faith-based and secular private schools in the area provide preschool and alternative K-12 options, as well.
- Preschools In Newport Beach:
- United Methodist Preschool
- Newport Coast Developmental Preschool
- St. Mark's Community Preschool
- Grade Schools K-8:
- The Harbor Day School
- Our Lady Queen of Angels Catholic School
- St. Joachim Catholic School
- Carden Hall
- The Seashore Academy
- Private High Schools in and around Newport Beach:
- Sage Hill High School
- Pacifica Christian High School
- JSerra Catholic High School
- Mater Dei High School
- Santa Margarita Catholic High School
- Crean Lutheran High School
- Private Schools outside of Newport that serve Newport Beach:
- St. Mary's School (Aliso Viejo)–Preschool-8
- St. Margaret's Episcopal School–Preschool-12
Available Homes in Eastbluff
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.