Built in the 1950s, this small neighborhood features single-family homes in a wide variety of architectural styles, ranging from contemporary to charming bungalow. Many homes are bayfront with private docks available.
Students in Dover Shores are zoned to enroll in public schools within the top-rated Newport-Mesa Unified School District.
- Elementary: Mariners Elementary School, Newport Heights Elementary School
- Middle: Ensign Intermediate School
- High: Newport Harbor High School, Back Bay High School
A variety of faith-based and secular private schools in the area provide preschool and alternative K-12 options, as well.
- Preschools In Newport Beach:
- United Methodist Preschool
- Newport Coast Developmental Preschool
- St. Mark's Community Preschool
- Grade Schools K-8:
- The Harbor Day School
- Our Lady Queen of Angels Catholic School
- St. Joachim Catholic School
- Carden Hall
- The Seashore Academy
- Private High Schools in and around Newport Beach:
- Sage Hill High School
- Pacifica Christian High School
- JSerra Catholic High School
- Mater Dei High School
- Santa Margarita Catholic High School
- Crean Lutheran High School
- Private Schools outside of Newport that serve Newport Beach:
- St. Mary's School (Aliso Viejo)–Preschool-8
- St. Margaret's Episcopal School–Preschool-12
Available Homes in Dover Shores
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.