A guard-gated residential community with single-family homes and townhomes, Belcourt is divided into six residential sections including Belcourt Hill, Belcourt Manor, Belcourt Towne Collection, Belcourt Custom, Belcourt Gallery, and Belcourt Terrace.
Students in Belcourt are zoned to enroll in public schools within the top-rated Newport-Mesa Unified School District.
- Elementary: Eastbluff Elementary School, Andersen Elementary School
- Middle: Corona del Mar Middle School
- High: Corona del Mar High School
A variety of faith-based and secular private schools in the area provide preschool and alternative K-12 options, as well.
- Preschools In Newport Beach:
- United Methodist Preschool
- Newport Coast Developmental Preschool
- St. Mark's Community Preschool
- Grade Schools K-8:
- The Harbor Day School
- Our Lady Queen of Angels Catholic School
- St. Joachim Catholic School
- Carden Hall
- The Seashore Academy
- Private High Schools in and around Newport Beach:
- Sage Hill High School
- Pacifica Christian High School
- JSerra Catholic High School
- Mater Dei High School
- Santa Margarita Catholic High School
- Crean Lutheran High School
- Private Schools outside of Newport that serve Newport Beach:
- St. Mary's School (Aliso Viejo)–Preschool-8
- St. Margaret's Episcopal School–Preschool-12
Available Homes in Belcourt
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.